Friday, January 24, 2014

THE Day!

The real estate agent sent me the documents and 7:00 am. I got up, made coffee, printed them out, then took a bath. The insurance papers also came through. So I called the agent, went over everything, signed everything, didn't freak out, and then had to wait around for the bank to open at 9:00. I scanned everything and wire transferred the money ($50651.17) and sent it all back....and then I got an email saying her (the agents) server is full! Lol. So I am at Panera (for my victory coffee) as I type trying to send the email again. Kind of anticlimactic don't you think?
I'm just so relieved to have everything done...at least I hope it is. She can't check the documents until she gets the email...but I think I got everything!

*OK she finally got it! So I guess that's it! Now it's just whatever they have to do on their end, and then poof! Eduardo and I will officially be homeowners. Meadow Lawn will be ours! That beautiful yard, and that disgustingly dirty house will be all ours! Holy shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment