Saturday, January 18, 2014

Break Time!



I couldn't sleep again last night. Sometimes when I feel that way it is so much easier to just get up. I woke up (wide awake) at 1:30, then fell back asleep, then woke up again at 3:45, and been awake ever since. I tried to fall back asleep, and to be quiet so I don't wake up Eduardo, but at 5:30 I couldn't take it anymore. So I got up and made coffee (glorious coffee!!!) and decided to start my day a little earlier than I wfiupyxrt4w3t[...Sorry! A spider just crawled on the arm of my chair and I had to kill it with the keyboard...now where was I? Oh yes, so I am starting a little earlier than I had planned. And that is ok, because its better than trying to sleep.

I am picking up mom at 9:00 and we are heading up to Napa. I wanted to get in one more fun memorable adventure with her before Eduardo and I take off for Michigan. And what better way to do that than a trip to Napa? She was there the first time I went, so it is fitting that she be there for the last timewell, until this summer anyway;) And we always manage to have loads of fun, so I am looking forward to it. It should be relaxing, and a nice break from all the chaos that is surrounding me here right now. My world view at the moment is feeling very narrow, and a day in the sunshine, and a couple glasses of wine are just the ticket to rest that view. Additionally I am going to try super hard not to be sad or feel bummed out, or freak out about the fact that I am leaving my glorious, wonderful, beautiful, home behind for the Arctic Vortex as they are calling the weather in the Midwest it now. Sounds like a solid plan right? Am I crazy? Maybe. Oh, well. Im off to Napa, so who cares!





No comments:

Post a Comment