Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Funny Face

I've probably given the impression that it is all work and no play at the house. And I'll say that some of that is true, especially for the guys who accomplish a thousand things every time they head down there to work. But I on the other hand can only take so much work, and so I've managed to pepper in a little fun. One of my side projects (and this is clearly WAY off to the side) has been taking photos of "faces" I see while on the job. Don't worry! They are not the kind that require extensive psychological evaluations and antipsychotics. They are just my remodeling buddies that keep me company on the days when the guys are elsewhere;) Allow me to introduce you.


Clementine: Always has stars in her eyes
 and LOVES eating paint.

Edison: Always worried and seems
unpleasantly surprised by everything.

Vanessa: Stylish, but can't help but to beat you
down when you're rising up. What a bitch.
Steve: Spends most of his time shaving.
Chaz: Loud and has a tendency to shoot his mouth off.

Ladybug: Sweet girl who's only joy in life is to clean.


Milton  W. A. Ukee: Hip and cool. Sings like a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment