Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Big Day!


I finished painting today! Well, not fully, but what I mean is that I have at east finished painting all of the rooms! There are still touch ups to be done, and some miscellaneous trim to paint, but the majority of it is finito! Woo-Freaking-Whoo!
I would have made a bigger deal of it before I left the house today but the guys are working on tiling the shower in the master bathroom and I didn't want to bother them. But I did take a minute (half hour) to commemorate my great accomplishment. See below.
Speaking of the master bath though, HOLY SHIT! It looks AWESOME!!!!
I think the tile choices we made were good ones, but the real reason it looks so fantabulous is because of how they are installing it. Dad encouraged a random pattern with the floor tile that was a great idea, and then he thought of a clever way to incorporate the floor tiles into the shower by cutting them, and again using a random pattern! Super cool! Eduardo laid the whole thing last night, and I love it! I'll post a seperate blog with photos.

I cannot believe that it is our bathroom though! It's just so amazing the job they are doing. I cannot say enough how much I appreciate all their work on making it looks so wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment