Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mens Work


While I have spent the last epoch painting the house, the men have been hard at work doing...well, pretty much everything else. In my narrow view of the house, there is not much besides priming and painting (which I am realizing makes for a pretty boring blog), but there is SO MUCH else going on!
The guys have been putting up cement board in the bathrooms, drywalling, installing new windows, and a myriad of other things. Every time I turn around there is some ungodly noise, a huge mess involving bits of insulation, extension cords everywhere, and someone holding a saw that looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. And as you'd expect, they appear to be having the time of their lives.
I sometimes get bogged down in the painting, and I play it up like it's hard work. And it is. For me. But compared to the stuff the guys are doing...well, it's pretty tame.
Unfortunately I don't know exactly what has gone all into the the tasks they have been tackling, but I was at least able to snap a few photos to share!



My contribution: Testing out the bathtub








No comments:

Post a Comment