Sunday, August 17, 2014

Before and After Part 3: Main Bath and "Pink" Bedroom

Because of the broken pipes, we had to rip out the downstairs bathroom right to the studs. Then we drywalled and laid the tile floor, painted, and got all new tub, toilet and vanity. I did the painting per usual and am very pleased with the color. We also added the recessed light above the tub, and Dad and Eduardo did an amazing job on the tile for the tub. It looks super modern and I love the earthy, relaxing color scheme. I have not yet taken a bath in there yet, but it's definitely on my list of things to do.
And we all remember the pink and purple room right? The one with the "coordinating" black carpet? Well, no more! For such a small room it was a lot of work. The floor was rotted out under the window, and of course I had to paint everything. We got a new closet door, and the ceiling fan is the one we were working on when Eduardo stabbed himself with the screwdriver. The new carpet really made the room look bigger and I staged it with a little bed, to make it look like a kids room. It's small, but with a crib or a kid bed, it's plenty big enough.









No comments:

Post a Comment