Sunday, August 17, 2014

Before and After Part 1: Entry and Living Room

Once again I have been slow to post the progress of the house. So much so that we are actually done and living here! But I have a great excuse. I'm pregnant. That was not part of our original plan, nor was being nauseated for the last two months, so as you can imagine I'm a little behind. Besides, when I was feeling good I spent most of the time eating and did not have time for luxuries like writing;) But I digress.
We have the real estate agents coming tomorrow to look at the house, and so I finally got around to taking the "after" pictures to correspond to the "before" ones I took on the first day we saw the house, way back in February. Since there are so many, I will post them in groups. If I continue to feel better, I might add a few more of the projects etc that we have done in the last couple months, even if they won't be in order. But I wanted to at least make sure to get some final photos out there for people to see. Hope you like!



















1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable! You'd better enjoy while you can, because with the improvements you've made on the house - it will surely sell fast! Everything looks perfect - like a designer home.

    ReplyDelete