Sunday, July 27, 2014

Storm


Oh man, We had quite the storm blow through here last night! It would have been terrifying if not for the new roof, gutters and windows! We were safe and sound inside, but we did loose one screen, and a HUGE tree branch fell across the front yard and onto the driveway, just missing our vehicles! We were upstairs and I heard a cracking noise, and knew right away what it was so Eduardo and I went racing down the stairs and sure enough there it was. My first thought after seeing it was that I hope we can sell this place before one of those branches comes crashing through the skylight, or puts a dent in our beautiful roof! I'll keep my fingers crossed. In the mean time we need to figure out what in the heck we are going to do with that branch.




No comments:

Post a Comment