Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Perfect Pair

Thumbs up on this deal!
Eduardo has done it again! He is a Craigslist genius! We needed a washer and dryer for the laundry room. We (i.e. Eduardo) have been looking on Craigslist for MONTHS. Well, just a few days ago he came across a really nice set of white front loaders. He went and looked at them, talked them down, and brought them home all in a couple hours! And all for $300! What a deal hu? We looked them up and just one of them new was almost $1000! They are super nice, and fit perfectly in the space. I honestly wouldn't have chosen anything different if we had gone to Sears and bought them brand new. I don't know how he does it, but Eduardo has come through and saved us THOUSANDS of dollars on appliances!
I don't even want to think about what we would have ended up with if I'd been in charge. I neither have the patience to wait for the right set, nor the skill to negotiate, so it would have been horrible. I'm so glad I didn't have to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment