Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Helped!

I cut that beautiful edge!
We got the backsplash done today! So except for bringing the appliances in we are officially done with the kitchen! I am so excited!!!! I helped Eduardo tile it the other day, and it was much harder than I expected. The decorative tiles seemed more uneven the more I looked at them, and it was my job to make sure they were straight! I am still cross-eyed I think from staring at it. I also helped cut tiles for Eduardo who marked them up. It's not always easy working together, and I got on his nerves a few times I could tell, but we survived, and I am happy to say we are still together. Ha ha. As an added bonus the backsplash turned out great! So our hard work paid off as well. Today Eduardo and I started grouting it, and Dad and I finished it up because Eduardo had to go to work. I am very satisfied with the color choices we made in the kitchen, and think it will show really well when it comes time to sell.

Knowing where to start is key!




Measuring for cuts


Charlie stops by to say hi

Look what I made! A "j" for Jamie

Nearing the finish line!

Finito!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment