Monday, September 15, 2014

Handy Man

Eduardo has taken full advantage of the garage. He is out there all the time working on stuff. He made a light for the grill using one of the old outside lights from the front of the house, and we got a couple of workbenches on Craigslist, and he has been coming up with all kinds of projects to do while we wait for the house to sell. He made my fall tree for me! Something I have been wanting to do for YEARS! And he made an awesome coffee table out of an old window and some leftover pieces of trim. I painted the glass, but otherwise it was all him!
Just seeing him out there makes me love the garage, even if I'm not the one using it except to park my car! Of course it's great for that too, when it's raining or whatever I can go into the house with all my bags and not get wet. But I get the feeling we are both going to miss the garage space when we have to pack everything up and move.But at least we are enjoying it now right?!?







No comments:

Post a Comment