Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Introductions

Introducing Miss Meadowlawn Dr. Our first remodel!
This blog is going to be about our adventures in remodeling our first place. I'm a little late in starting it, since we already bought our house and begun renovations, but I have been keeping a personal journal ever since we decided to seriously consider it, so what I plan to do is post those entries for anyone interested in getting the full scoop on how this whole thing came about. And then hopefully I will continue on with more current news as we go along. It should be exciting because a.) We moved across the country into the middle of the worst winter the Midwest has seen in years to start this little journey, and b.) I've never bought a house or remodeled anything before in my life. Good times.
So, whether you plan to join me full time, or just check in once in a while to see how much trouble I am getting myself into, it should be an adventure. Read on to get the full scoop on how Miss Meadowlawn Dr. came to be ours. Deep breath and...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment